High Value & Listed Buildings
Each and every stately home or private estate is unique – facing unique challenges, and requiring a unique solution in terms of insurance.
Our private client divisions, working in conjunction with Aston Scott Risk Management, have a wealth of experience in providing specialist insurance cover and risk management services in this complex area.
Policies are always tailor-made, but will typically include:
- Specialist property insurance catering for farms, estates, historic and listed buildings and their contents
- Appraisal or valuation services to ensure that your property is adequately insured
- Specialist cover for fine art, antiques, jewellery and collections
- Business interruption insurance
- Employers’, public and products liability insurance
- Directors’ and officers’/trustees’ liability
- Event insurance
- Insurance protection for livestock and bloodstock
- Statutory inspection of plant/machinery
- Private and commercial motor fleets, including classic, historic and high value vehicles
- Specialist claims service designed to settle claims quickly and efficiently
Regardless of how diverse your specific requirements are, our expert client advisors work with a wide range of renowned providers, capable of finding coverage to suit your needs and your budget.
To find out more, speak to a member of our High Value & Listed Buildings team: 03300085010