Manufacturers face a variety of risks at every stage of production. We understand those risks, and how the value of what you produce affects the risks you face. Our team provide insurance for manufacturers that’s backed by extensive knowledge, helping you understand what you are liable for, and how to build an insurance package that suits your unique needs.
With many years of experience, we help manufacturers to consider risks and liabilities including:
- Plant, tools, goods, property or machinery
- The value of goods in transit
- Errors and omissions insurance (e&o)
- Business interruption in the event you are unable to trade due to an insured loss
- Public and employers’ liability, as well as a range of other potential liabilities such as employment practices liability and product liability insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Credit insurance – are you protected if a customer fails to pay for your goods?
- Professional indemnity insurance – do you offer any form of advice to customers in relation to the product you manufacture?
As well as advising on the risks you face, we can also help you identify, mitigate and remove risks using a range of risk management techniques.
How can we help?
Interested in finding out more about manufacturers insurance? Speak to a member of our manufacturing team: 03300085044