Cricket & Multi Sport Clubs

Cricket & Multi Sport Clubs Insurance

We specialise in arranging insurance for cricket clubs (and multi-sports clubs), leagues and associations throughout the UK. Our panel of insurers are able to support every kind of club, from recreational park teams to ECB premier league squads.

We will ensure that the Public Liability Insurance we arrange is Club Mark compliant – and therefore covers playing risk (including member to member liability) and junior coaching. For clubs that need it, we can also help you secure suitable employer, officer or director liability, designed to protect cricket clubs and the way they operate.

Above all, we’ll make the complex task of insuring your club straightforward by explaining precisely what you’ll need, and providing a range of suitable insurance options.

Recreational clubs

For recreational sports clubs, we can offer cover that includes:

  • Insurance for pavilions, clubhouses and equipment
  • Third-party liability
  • Professional indemnity
  • Employers’ liability
  • Personal accident insurance for all teams
  • Computer risk
  • Directors’ and officers’ liability

Professional clubs

In the case of professional sports clubs, we can also offer the following cover:

  • Contractual bonus payments to players and coaching staff
  • Cover for loss of TV and sponsorship revenue from relegation
  • Adverse weather cover for matches and tournaments

For more information, please speak to a member of our Cricket & Multi sports club team: 03300085037


No. We can still insure any buildings you do own, your contents, equipment, practice nets, liabilities and personal accident.

Public liability, Employers’ liability if your club members work on the pavilion or ground, and personal accident if they are injured as a result of club activities.

Yes, Employers’ liability insurance will also cover you for any claims brought by volunteers following injury.

It depends whether the club policy has been set up to cover all activities including playing sport, and who owns what property. Often multi – sport clubs will buy cover for their operation of club house and grounds, and leave the playing section to buy cover for their playing exposures. Also they will not necessarily cover property (sightscreens, covers, practice nets) that has been bought by the cricket section.

Request a Call Back

Latest from the Knowledge Centre
5 tips that could save money on your chauffeur insurance

It sometimes surprises motorists to learn that there are some steps they can typically take to reduce their premium.…

Read More
How can the motor trade have an impact on pollution?

The pollution caused by some types of motor vehicles has been the subject of much pointed media commentary over…

Read More
Facebook is the social media of choice for car dealership followers

Those of us above a certain age can still recall the days when Facebook was a new platform whose…

Read More
Risk Management News
AS Risk Management Winter 2017 Newsletter

It's here! Our 2017 Winter edition of the Risk Management newsletter.

Read More
Web Messaging Samples