Cricket & Multi Sport Clubs

Cricket & Multi Sport Clubs Insurance

We specialise in arranging insurance for cricket clubs (and multi-sports clubs), leagues and associations throughout the UK. Our panel of insurers are able to support every kind of club, from recreational park teams to ECB premier league squads.

We will ensure that the Public Liability Insurance we arrange is Club Mark compliant – and therefore covers playing risk (including member to member liability) and junior coaching. For clubs that need it, we can also help you secure suitable employer, officer or director liability, designed to protect cricket clubs and the way they operate.

Above all, we’ll make the complex task of insuring your club straightforward by explaining precisely what you’ll need, and providing a range of suitable insurance options.

Recreational clubs

For recreational sports clubs, we can offer cover that includes:

  • Insurance for pavilions, clubhouses and equipment
  • Third-party liability
  • Professional indemnity
  • Employers’ liability
  • Personal accident insurance for all teams
  • Computer risk
  • Directors’ and officers’ liability

Professional clubs

In the case of professional sports clubs, we can also offer the following cover:

  • Contractual bonus payments to players and coaching staff
  • Cover for loss of TV and sponsorship revenue from relegation
  • Adverse weather cover for matches and tournaments

For more information, please speak to a member of our Cricket & Multi sports club team: 03300085037

Request a Call Back

Latest from the Knowledge Centre
Product Information
Diesels negative press not impacting motor trade

If you are involved in the motor trade, you are likely to be more familiar than most about the…

Read More
Product Information
Super lorry set for Britain

The latest report on the UK logistics industry by the Freight Transport Association (FTA) for 2016 underlined a basic…

Read More
Product Information
Types of vehicles being sold will change – how will this effect motor trade insurance?

After a century of very little basic variation in the principles of the petrol combustion engine to power our…

Read More
Helpful Information
Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) to increase from 1 June 2017

In the Autumn statement last year the Government announced that it would be increasing the standard rate of Insurance…

Read More