Cricket & Multi Sport Clubs Insurance
We specialise in arranging insurance for cricket clubs (and multi-sports clubs), leagues and associations throughout the UK. Our panel of insurers are able to support every kind of club, from recreational park teams to ECB premier league squads.
We will ensure that the Public Liability Insurance we arrange is Club Mark compliant – and therefore covers playing risk (including member to member liability) and junior coaching. For clubs that need it, we can also help you secure suitable employer, officer or director liability, designed to protect cricket clubs and the way they operate.
Above all, we’ll make the complex task of insuring your club straightforward by explaining precisely what you’ll need, and providing a range of suitable insurance options.
For recreational sports clubs, we can offer cover that includes:
- Insurance for pavilions, clubhouses and equipment
- Third-party liability
- Professional indemnity
- Employers’ liability
- Personal accident insurance for all teams
- Computer risk
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
In the case of professional sports clubs, we can also offer the following cover:
- Contractual bonus payments to players and coaching staff
- Cover for loss of TV and sponsorship revenue from relegation
- Adverse weather cover for matches and tournaments
For more information, please speak to a member of our Cricket & Multi sports club team: 03300085037